The Morrison Spreader is ideal for all types of after-pour applications, such as hardeners, colorings, light reflective coatings, etc.
This model works with powder-based materials and trap rock with aggregate up to 3/8″ (9.5 mm) in size. Superior material control is achieved with our independently controlled flow rate and hopper travel speed. The spreader is easily assembled and can be configured to suit your needs.
Powered by a Honda GX160.
- Available in 2.5′, 5′ and 10′ (0.7, 1.5, 3 m) sections.
- Material flow is adjustable from 2 ounces to 3 pounds (0.05 to 1.4 kg) per square foot.
- Bridge section weighs only 7 lbs (3.2 kg) per foot. Hydraulically agitated hopper weighs 308 lbs (140 kg).
- Flow rate control is independent from hopper travel speed.
- Hopper height is adjustable from 2″ (5.0 cm) to 18″ (45.7 cm) over slab.
- Bolted construction makes on-site length changes and adjustments quick and easy using everyday tools.
- Metered flow valve assures precise application of expensive toppings.
- The MS40 is capable of spanning slabs from 10′ (3 m) to 75′ (23 m).