- High frequency vibrations distributed evenly across entire aluminum screed length to produce smooth, uniform surfaces quickly and easily.
- Capable of consolidating and condensing concrete with slumps of less than 2” with up to 14, 000 vibrations per minute to perform 25% faster than competitive screeds on either high or low slump concrete.
- Powered by highly efficient Honda engines that burn less than 1 gallon (3.8L) in an 8 hour day.
- Vibrations are distributed through a rotating shaft that oscillates inside durable bearing housings.
- Use with any forms – metal, wood, screed pipe or concrete block. Capable of checker-boarding from adjacet concrete surfaces.
- Turnbuckles located along entire length to make it easy to adjust for crowns, valleys or flat surfaces. Adjustments can be made up to 1/4” per foot and jam nuts lock it firmly in place to meet demanding “F” floor specifications.
- Light weight aluminum/magnesium frame provides exceptional strength and durability.
- Bolted construction throughout – no welds to break, no need for special tools. Parts can be easily replaced on the jobsite if necessary.
- Transportation Cart
- Curb Forming End Adaptors
- Bridge Parapet Adaptor
- Hand Winch
- Extended turnbuckles allow screed to be inverted 1/2” per ft. (12.7mm/m versus standard 1/4” (6.4mm).Options
Weight (Depending on section)
23lbs. (10.44kg) – 94lbs. (42.68kg)
5.5hp Honda (others available)
Maximum Recommended Span
Average Peak Vibration
14 000 v.p.m
Maximum Compaction Depth